Here's how a tarot reading works:
Sometimes it’s nice to know what to expect from a tarot card reading, especially if you haven’t gotten a reading before or for a while. Here are some things you may want to know or think about:
Determine what you’d like clarity on and what questions you have.
• You might try filling in the blank: Tell me what I need to know about ______________ (a relationship, your career, your , etc.).
• If you are having a hard time specifying exactly what you would like to ask, you can simply say, “Tell me what I need to know,” and the important issues that need to be addressed will most likely come up.
• You might also say, “Please give me more clarity on (name the situation in question)."
• Your reading is in service of you. If we talk about others within the course of our reading, I will give you intuitive impressions I receive on your behalf.
• When you leave the tarot reading, you may feel emotionally raw, as though some really important emotions (possibly that you have been ignoring) have been uncovered. You may also feel like you don't understand all of the information we talked about within the reading. This is quite common. Clients often contact me 2-4 weeks after our appointment to confirm what we had covered in the reading. They also say that the information they gained in the reading helped prepare them and ground them for these particular situations.
• I remind clients that there is always FREE WILL. That is, if you don't like something that we talk about (an anticipated outcome) in the course of a reading, there is ALWAYS free will and you can choose to change your behavior.
• Know that everything we talk about is completely confidential.
Here are your tarot card reading options:
1-hour tarot reading (in-person or over the phone)
Most often I will do a 10-card Celtic Cross spread which will look the situation and give you information on where you are right now, where you are emotionally and what’s the most likely outcome. This reading is great if there are several issues that may be overlapping and if you are really searching for clarity about a particular situation in your life. The cost for this reading is $125 for a 1-hour session. If you feel you need more time after that, we can continue for $2/minute which will allow you to customize the length of your reading, or schedule another appointment.
To set up your Tarot Reading, email Sheri. PayPal accepted.3-card reading (in person or over the phone)
This 30-minute reading is designed to answer your questions about a specific situation. During our time together, we will talk about what’s going on and what guidance you are seeking. After we shuffle the cards, I’ll select three cards and give you my intuitive impressions. This service costs $75 for a 30-minute reading. If you feel you need more time after that, we can continue for $2/minute, which will allow you to customize the length of your reading to suit your needs.
3-card reading via email
If you select this option, I will email you some questions to think about and answer. Once I get your response, I will select three cards and email back to you which cards I pulled and what intuitive impressions I received. This is helpful for people who have specific questions or need to get clarity around specific issues. It can also be more convenient for you to receive and review this information at your convenience. You can expect an email response within two days. The cost for this service is $60.
1-card reading via email
If you have a question that you would like to have answered, please email your question to me. I will then select one tarot card regarding your question and email you my intuitive impressions. This service is $25/card.
Life Coaching With Sheri
If you'd like information on my Life Coaching services, please visit my Web site.
I am happy to answer any questions you have. Contact me.